Monday, October 20, 2008

Hey Liz?

So, in case you're wondering where the name of my blog (Hey Liz) comes from, click here.

The background...
Dave is in Vegas on a business trip with Don, Phil and Andrew and goes out to a karaoke bar with our bartender friend, Danny. Since I'm not there and Danny wants to sing a song for me, Dave calls me and records the song on his phone while Danny is singing (hence me laughing on the other end). Anyway, I hope that clears up some of the mystery. You may all continue with your regularly scheduled lives now. :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

You've been tagged!

http://luindriel.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

Susan said...

Love how we can hear you giggling and giggling in the background. "This is for you Liz... well... she's not here... Hey Liz!" LOL!

Lilly said...

That's our Danny! All whacked out!