Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday night randomness

I received an email from Nathan's dad with a link to a review of Camelot. Here it is:
http://origin.observer.com/print/69144/full

I agree with everything that was said. Nathan definitely stole the show - and Marin Mazzie was gorgeous. My favorite quote from the review:

With the orchestra at the rear of the stage and no television monitors, the disappointing Dublin-born Gabriel Byrne was unable to see the conductor, talking his way through “How To Handle a Woman” as if on cue from Richard Burton, in a manner that only made his inability to carry a tune seem even more sluggish than necessary. But in all fairness, how could he shine on the same stage with Nathan Gunn?
How very true!!!!
I got my new camera today and I absolutely LOVE it. I took some pictures of the cat and my fish, since they were the only ones willing to pose for me. We are going out on the boat tomorrow, so I will take more pics then.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You know, some people have said that one reason Juan Diego Florez dropped out of Barbiere in Chicago was because he didn't want to share the limelight with Nathan Gunn, and possibly have people pay more attention to Nathan than to him. Who knows????